- 1942: Albert Declercq was the owner of a bakery in Roeselare which moved later this year to
Ingelmunster. Here he started experimenting with the production of sugar cones.
- 1965: In the mean time Albert's son Willy started working in the buisiness and together they
bought their first automatic machine.
- 1968: More machines were purchased to produce sugar cones for the artisanal market. The company
moved from the Kortrijkstraat at Ingelmunster to the Gentstraat also at Ingelmunster.
- 1987: Bart Declercq starts working in the buisiness.
- 1988: The first machines for the industrial market were purchased.
- 1990: Further investments were made in new machines, building a warehouse of 2000m² and new
- 2002: The further blossoming company moved to a whole new site at Kuurne where a new
production hall, warehouse and offices were built.
- 2007: Due to lack of space a new warehouse of 3000m² was built.
- 2008: Commissioning of new machines for mini cones with a max. capacity of 20.000pcs/hour.
- 2009: Commissioning of new machines for standard industrial cones with a max. capacity of
- 2016: Commissioning of new machines for standard industrial cones with a max. capacity of
Site by www.blackandwhitecompany.be